poniedziałek, 14 października 2013

Harley's Look.

When I was younger and I'm still quite young, I thought Harley Quinn was a clown, now I know that I was wrong. Harley Quinn is more like a JESTER. If you don't know who's a Jester, it was a clown in the old times. They were sometimes standing on the roads telling jokes but mostly every king had one and they were making them smile. Sometimes when they were annoying they just took them to the dungeon or they threw them out the window and there was a long way down. If you're not believing me that they look similiar just look at those pictures...


Harley Quinn                                                                                                                       Jester


1 komentarz:

  1. There's a big,big similarity between both of the characters that proves that Harley Quinn is a Jester.

    OdpowiedzUsuń